Conical Twin Screw Extruder for CPVC Machine
Approx. Rs 28.5 Lakh / Unit
Conical Twin Screw Extruder for CPVC Pipe
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic, Automatic
- Production Capacity: 80 -150 Kg/Hr
- Power Consumption: 60HP
- Brand: Hindustan Plastic & Machine Corporation (HPMC)
come with latest technology support which makes them deliver high performance in operations involving production of CPVC pipes. Further, the optimum functionality support provided by these plants also allow for best price/ performance ratio that leads to superior cost-effectiveness. Finding use in CPVC pipe manufacturing, these plants come with die head of forged alloy steel with high carbon content for optimum performance, spray bath support for allowing intensive cooling of pipes, support for axial adjustment of tank on slide rails, self cleaning type spray nozzles, specially designed conical twin screw extruders for high calcium loading, compact and reliable gear box, synchronized extruder drives and others.
- Die Head is made of high carbon content forged alloy steel for better life and performance.
CPVC Conical Twin Screw Extruder:
- Intensive cooling of the pipe with the help of numbers of spray nozzles.
- Axial adjustment of tank on slide rails with locking arrangement.
- Self cleaning type spray nozzles with wide opening for intensive cooling of the pipe.
- Aerclyic transparent cover for easy inspection.
Pneumatic Haul Off:
- Counter rotating conical twin screw machined on CNC "WMW" German make thread milling machines by simulation software for better performance.
- CPVC Conical Twin Screw Extruders are specially designed for high calcium loading.
- Compact and reliable gear box.
- Two piece barrel construction for economical replacement can be provided.
- Synchronized drives of the extruder, feeder and haul off enables ease of operation. It is designed for high output at low screw speed and less power consumption.
Planetary Cutting Saw:
- Twin and Multi Track system
- Track can be adjusted for different size of pipes 20mm to 315 mm
- Haul-off is synchronized with extruder with the help of AC Frequency Variable Drive.
- Gap between two tracks and pressure is adjusted pneumatically.
- V-Groove rubber pads mounted on chain with proper tensioning to prevent ovality even for large diameter and thin wall pipe.
- Planetary saw blade cutting for pipe dia upto 315 mm
- CPVC chamefering rotary cutting.
- Cutting is PLC controlled.
- Saw dust powder sucking device.
- Special hard alloy saw blade employed to cut heavy caliber thick wall pipes.
Automatic Cutting Unit Upto 200 Mm:
- Carborundum cutter for less wastage during cutting.
- Smooth and clean cut.
- All movement are equipped with pneumatic cylinders.
- Clamping force can be adjusted to accomodate different wall thickness.
- Limit switch is provided to sense particular length.